Wolfenstein: The New Order

This week I have played quite a bit of time on Wolfenstein: The New Order.  I completed the next level, being the one where you return to the Nazis' London Nautica base after having been at their moonbase.  This level includes a tense, big boss battle at the end, against a large, 4-legged mech called the London Monitor.  I did "cheat" a little at this, in that instead of spending time figuring out how to take it down, I looked up in a guide online.  Even so, at one point in the middle of the battle, i felt I was going to die on my first attempt at it, as I had lost most of my armour (m,y health was still OK though).  But, probably due to playing the game on what I consider the "easy" difficulty level, i managed to stumble on an armour boost right around that time. So, in the end, i did manage to take out this mech on my first attempt! I have now got a few savepoints into the next level, which sees you returning to the resistance base, now being full-on assualted by the Nazi forces.
I've also played some more on Torchlight 2, continuing my attempt at findign, and completing, all of the side quests.  I've progressed i think it was 2 whole levels over the course of the past week, completing a side quest, part of the main quest line, and starting another side quest.
I also picked up Planescape: Torment from where I had got to last time I played it. Now, that was actually a loooon time ago, but luckily i was not far into it so did not have too much plot to remind myself of.  It has made me think I need to be careful not to have too many story-based singleplayer games on the go at once, as i need to be aware of the storylines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!