Monkey Island 2 completed!

This week I completed Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge.  I admit there were times when I had to consuly a guide online, but luckily i found a site that only gives hints rather than full solutions, to the various puzzles in the game (think it has this for other similar titles too)
I already knew a little about what happens at the end, I don't want to spoil it but it is...interesting (and not 100% obvious the meaning behind it)

I've also been playing another point-and-click adventure game: Ben There, Dan That - an indie-made game from a few years ago.  I've still got a way to go on that game.

Tuesday's online boardgaming involved a 5-player game of Celestia (my first of it - it's a push-your-luck game and quite fun) and a 5-player game of the co-op card trikc-taking game The Crew, in which we managed to complete...4 missions I think it was? Apparently the site we use saves your group's progress so hopefully we can carry on from there at some point.

I also played a little more of Warhammer Quest (i'm grinding my adventurers' XP levels a bit to get them strong and some good equipment) and tried a couple of missions in Phasmophobia, where we succeeded on the first one and then both died on the second one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec