Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

This week, I have played a little more of Mark Of The Ninja - finally reached the next level/chapter

And I played some of 1954 Alcatraz early in the week - Controlling Joe, I now have him in the infirmary area, where i've managed to get out of the hospital cell and acquire a bunch of various items from the nearby area.

Mostly this week, though, I've been playing Max Payne 3, in which I finished the stadium level/chapter and the bar level/chapter, and am now someway through the following level (which is hot onthe tail of the kidnappers)

And also I've played quite a bit on Goodbye Deponia, having now reached the point where Rufus gets thrown off the Organon ship and lands on the junk press.  I've managed to do all this this past week without having to look up even just a hint! So I'm feeling quite proud of myself for that =+)

Comments

Rollercoin is best crypto mining game -
Join here:
#affiliate

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Monkey Island 2 completed!