Ben There, Dan That - completed!

This week I completed the indie point-and-click adventure game Ben There, Dan That.  The end credits show it was actuallly made in the Adventure Game Studio, a free tool for creating adventure games on PC.

I've also returned to Bioshock (the first one, and not the remaster as unfortunately you can't move savegames from the original to the remaster) and played a bit more. I'm currnetly at the point where I'm trying to get access to "Fontaine's Fisheries", and I just defeated another of the Big Daddy bosses, again choosing to rescue the accompanying "Little Sister".  Having looked online, this means I'm roughly a quarter of the way through the game at this point.

I installed Goodbye, Deponia, the 3rd out of 4 titles in the Deponia series. I've had to look up hints a couple of times, but mostly been able to figure out the puzzles myself.

And finally I played some more Command And Conquer: Red Alert 3, completing the next (6th) mission in the Soviet campaign.  It would have made it uch easier and quicker if I hadn't forgotten about the special attacks/powers you can earn during play - once i did i completed the mission within another 5-10 minutes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!