Games played 06-Dec to 12-Dec

On Tuesday, I played several 4-player boardgames online.  First up was Cacao, a kind of tile-placing game where you're just trying to earn money - the most money at the end wins.  There are various types of jungles tiles, which you earn actions and resources from, and then each player has the same set of meeple-labelled tiles (with different combinations of meeple counts on each edge).  You earn stuff from jungle tiles by having the most meeples pointing at it from adjacent meeple-labelled tiles.  I had not played it before, and came last.  It took me a while to get the hang of it too.  Netx up was Kingdomino, a nice simply tile-placement game, with several different colours of tiles, that you are trying to place on your own area so that each different-coloured area is continuous, as you score more points that way.  Somehow I managed to win this one, but it is a really simple-to-understand game! Finally we played Love Letter.  I'd played this before a few times, albeit a while ago.  2 of is ended with 3 points, and the loser had 2 (the winner had 4)

On Wednesday and Friday I played some more of 1954 Alcatraz.  I've got quite a way into it, and only had to look up a hint once (recently) when I'd not twigged about combining a couple of items and giving them to one of the NPCs.

I also played past a few more checkpoints in Mark Of The Ninja on Thursday - I have now killed the big boss guy who had the tracking bug.

Finally, on Friday I played some more Max Payne 3.  I'm still on the 2nd chapter/level, chasing some bad guys in an empty stadium, trying to stop them stealing bags full of loads of money that was intended as a ransom payment.  It's a good 3rd-person shooter that is still playable on mouse + keyboard!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!