More Wolfenstein and Torchlight 2

This week I have played some more on Wolfenstein: The New Order, getting quite a way into (i've already passed 2 large firefight sections) the last chapter/level, Death's Head's Compound.  They were 2 big firefights featuring a number of mechs, plus the heavily-armoured rocket launcher troops, in with the easier-to-kil standard troops and stormtrooper-type troops.  Luckily there were still enough ammo, health and armour pickups to help me survive (I'm guessing that playing on the "easy" difficulty as opposed to "normal" helps with the number of such pickups)

In Torchlight 2, I reached the roof of Vyrax's Tower dungeon, and did managed to defeat the big-boy dragon.  It was tough going but actually some of the battles earlier in the dungeon got me to lower health than i ever did in this last battle of the dungeon.  I aslo did not manage to find all of the secret rooms, so I thnk I will return to it and have a proper search around now that all the baddies in it are dead.

Also, yesterday Friday 14-November, was my 5th and final match of the first round of our 6-team Blood Bowl 2 mini-league.  We had a 5-team-plus-1-AI mini-league previously, where I tried the Skaven for my team (as they are my chosen Warhammer faction) but i did terribly that first time, in fact I don't think i scored a single goal! and lost every game. So this time around I opted for a team that's easier for newbies lke mysefl - the Orcs.  I still have not managed to get a win, but had 2 draws, one of which was yesterday's game.  In fact it was a 1-1 game, and i did manage to inflict 4 injuries and a fatality on my Chaos opposition!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!