Mark Of The Ninja (again!)

This week I mostly played some more of Mark Of The Ninja - I have now got further than I had on my previous PC, which I mentoned before I had lost a bit of that progress.  I found a couple more Artifacts (collectibles hidden throughout the level) and I suspect I'm nearing the end of the first mision/level. I also learned some more about how the savegame checkpoint system in the game works - the biggest thing being that you can re-visit a savegame checkpoint, when you've made some more progress nearby, in order to use the checkpoint again! This is useful for areas where there are a bunch of guards and dogs in a tricky location/patrol pattern, because it means you can save the game after taking out each guard individually, rather than having to play through the whole area in one go without making any mistakes.

I also played a little more of Assassin's Creed II, learning some more about how the parkour system works (it's not every part of every wall that can be climbed on) and also how hiding places work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!