Week ending Saturday 17-November-2018

Over the past week, I didn't get so much game time in as during the week before.
What i did manage was some more time in Just Cause 2 (love that title =+) - I managed to discover a few new locations, with help from the map, and even kill another one of the army boss characters.  My next step is to attempt the next Agency Mission, which I already unlocked a while ago but so far have not managed to attempt yet.
I also had a few goes at the remake of Mickey And The Castle Of Illusion, re-visiting the level I most recently completed, in order to collect more of the gems.  It took a few attempts but I did manage it in the end.  There is still a playing card in it that i haven't reached yet though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!