Week ending Saturday 10-November-2018

So the past week, I played a little more of Mark of The Ninja on PC, a stealth 2D platformer.  It doesn't have a full savegame system, but does have very regular auto-save checkpoints, so it's not a chore to play.
You can use either mouse+keyboard, or controller, and i switch between these 2 methods depending on what needs doing in the current section of the level I'm on.
I also did another run of a dungeon (read: grinding) in Torchlight 2, in the area I've actually completed but not yet moved on from.  I'm just trying to get my character's level up one more point before I continue my journey in the game!
I made an attempt at making a custom track for the "flying" rollercoaster type in Rollercoaster Tycoon 2.  I've got a custom park started, in a scenario that has unlimited money so i can basically build whatever I want.  It didn't go well though, not even gaining a 1 for "excitement", but being mega-intense.  So i'm going to have to find some guides on this - foolishly I had assumed that because I was great at making custom tracks on the first RCT game, I would be on the second.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!