Week ending Saturday 18-May-2019

Saturday the 18th was the May meetup of the Grantham Friendly Gamers.
Most of my time there on this meetup was playing a 5-player game of Rising Sun.  I didn't do well -after the end-game scoring was done, I was 2nd-to-last.  It's a game I would like to try playing again.  As the guy who taught it mentioned at the end, we didn't really latch on to the intended way to play it, which is supposed to involve deal-making/bartering (of course with some back stabbing!)
It has some nice minis too!
OI also got a short game of Winners Circle.  This is a horse-racing betting game.  I managed to win this 2-race game (we didn't have time for the final 3rd race!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!