Week ending Saturday 30-March-2019

Tuesday 26th March was the next meetup of the Bingham gaming group.  We ended up playing a 5-player game of Architects Of The West Kingdom. This is a very enjoyable, worker-placement game, and i managed to come second in victory points.
On Thursday 28th March, I once again hosted a shorter evening's gaming.  This time, we played a 4-player game of Stone Age.  Again, this is a worked placement game, with an element of chance (all of the spaces that give you resources rely on dice rolling to determine how much of that resource you gain from all the workers you have on that space) and although I was behind for most of the game, victory-points-wise, when we completed the end-game scoring, I managed to jump ahead, beating the 2nd player by about 4 points.  I really enjoyed this game too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!