Week ending Saturday 23-March-2019

Played 2x 3-player games of Century: Golem Edition on Monday 18th March.  For this session, I was introducing it to 2 newbies.  We chose it as it's simple game to learn, and quick to play.  Previously I had only played the normal edition, but in this case, Golem Edition is actually the exact same game, simply re-skinned.
I made it to the Wednesday card gaming session in Grantham on Wednesday the 20th.  I've got to improve my Star Wars:Destiny custom deck, as it doesn't do well against decks with cards from the later sets (mine currently only has cards from the first 3 sets)
and then on Thursday 21st, we managed to get in a 3-player game of Sushi Go Party! at lunch time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!