Week ending Saturday 02-February-2019

Did manage to get to the card gaming in Grantham on Wednesday the 30th January, I had a first go at playing Keyforge.  I lost very badly, and didn't enjoy the playing of it.  It's certainly a game where, to get the most out of it, you need to know your deck beforehand, and what it's capable of!
I also got in a game of Star Wars Destiny, which we didn't quite have time to finish, but I was losing quite badly.  I just used my first (and so far only) custom deck I've ever made, which has an aggressive leaning, and my opponent had a "mill" deck (one built to exhaust your opponent's deck before all of your characters are killed) which was very well put-together.  My opponent quite quickly got to have cards in play that burned through my deck really, really fast.  i still had fun playing it though (and learning how effective a mill deck can be in Destiny!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!