Week ending Saturday 15-December-2018

Oh well, another week skipped! I've had numerous non-gaming things going on during December.
However on the 15th, i did manage to make it to the Grantham Friendly Gamers' last gathering of the year! This one was at Ropsley Village Hall, actually a short way out of Grantham.
I took part in a small-scale (5 players total) Draft tournament of Star Wars: Destiny.  THis wasn't my morning - I lost both games of it I played! Although the second one was close (I was only 2 damage away from killing my opponent's last character)
I also had time to fit in a game of Sagrada.  Well this really wasn't my day, I thought I did OK at it but fell to last place out of 6 players!
I have also managed to do a little bit of PC gaming - a short run on Borderlands, and also on Geneforge 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!