Week ending Saturday 16-February-2019

On the afternoon of Friday 15th-Feb, I went to the Ludorati boardgames cafe in Nottingham with 2 friends from work - we played 2 games of plain Endeavor, a worker placement/area control game.  I came second in the first game and won the second game.
On Saturday 16th, was the next of the monthly meetings of the Grantham Friendly Gamers club, where I took part in a 5-player game of Agricola complete with the Farmers of The Moor expansion.  I think this is the 3rd time I've played Agricola, and I did improve once more on both my previous attempts, having both types of crop, every type of livestock, maximum amount of fenced area, upgraded rooms in my house, and 1 extra family member.
Other than that I also played some Just Cause 2 on PC during the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post of 2021!

Games played 13-Dec to 19-Dec

Monkey Island 2 completed!